DR. REAGAN B. ANDERSON
Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi
A DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE
About Dr. Reagan Anderson
Dr. Reagan Anderson is an Osteopathic Doctor (DO) who specializes in general Dermatology and in Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the treatment of skin cancer. After graduating from Rampart High School in Colorado Springs, Dr. Anderson moved to Vancouver, British Columbia where he attained his Bachelor of Science and Biology from the University of British Columbia and a Master of Christian Studies degree from Regent College. Dr. Anderson was then invited to attend the founding Osteopathic Medical School, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Upon matriculation, Dr. Anderson was commissioned in the United States Navy where he spent the majority of his time serving the United States Marine Corps as the First Reconnaissance Battalion Surgeon.
“Over the five years I spent in the U.S. Navy, it was my distinct honor to serve the medical needs of the military men and women of our great country. This experience, particularly my tours in Iraq where I treated U.S. and coalition military members as well as Iraqi civilians, gave me extensive experience in recognizing and treating the underlying causes of dermatologic conditions.”
-DR. REAGAN B. ANDERSON
Coming from 3 generations of service to country, Dr. Reagan B. Anderson understands what it takes to make this country the beacon of light that it has always been.
- Bachelors of Science, General Biology University of British Columbia, 1992-1996. Vancouver, BC
- Master of Christian Studies Regent College, 1996-1998. Vancouver, BC
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1998-2002. Kirksville, MO
- American Osteopathic Association Approved Internship, Family Practice Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, 2002-2003. Camp Pendleton, CA
- Undersea/Diving Medical Officer, UMO/DMO Naval Undersea Medical Institute, 2004. Groton, CT, Panama City, FL
- Master of Public Health School of Health Management, ATSU, 2005-2006. Kirksville, MO
- Dermatology Residency Michigan State University/Oakwood Southshore Medical Center, 2007-2010. Trenton, MI
- Board Certified Dermatologist, 2010 American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology, 2011
- Fellow Member of the American Society of Mohs Surgeons, 2011
- Certificate of Added Qualification for Mohs Surgery, American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology, 2012
- President of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology 2020-2021